1 A completed Booking Form
must be signed by the course attendee, or parent if under 18, and
must be accompanied by your full course
2. We require a form for each person & each
course. You can copy this form, print it from our web site or call
us for more copies. Groups can use the special group booking from,
which can be copied.
3. 2012 prices are reduced, so there is no movement for additional discounts for numbers.
4. A course may be cancelled if there are insufficient bookings.
5. Unfortunately we are not able to take provisional
booking. Bookings are not confirmed and space
is not reserved until your full course fee is received.
6. Payment can be made by cash, draft, tansfer or cheque.
7. You can take advantage of our special price
Sailors Lunch by booking in advance with this form or you can choose
from our menu each day or bring a packed lunch. (please email to check if this is available)
8. On the water clothing rental should booked and paid for in advance.
9. WCSPC recommend you take out holiday insurance in case of unavoidalble cancelations on behalf of the client.
10. If you need to cancel your booking, you should
do so in writing. It becomes effective from the date of receipt
by West Cork Sailing Centre, Adrigole.
11. If you cancel more than 4 weeks prior to the
course dates there is a cancellation charge of 150 per person
or €600 if yacht charter. If you cancel less than 4 weeks prior
to course or charter date the full fee is charged.
12. If you cancel a course more than 4 weeks prior
to course, but book another course the same year there is only an
administration charge of €40.
13. The attendees must be physically fit and able
to take part n the chosen activity and be water confident. Your
booking is accepted on the basis that all details in respect of
sailing experience and health are true and accurate.
14. All sporting activities carry an element of
risk of of personal injury and attendees should accept the risks
associated with the activity of their choice. Attendees must comply
with all safety regulations stipulated by West Cork Sailing Centre
15. WCSC provides insurance relating to third
parties. Personal Insurance against injury, accident or loss whilst
on a course is the responsibility of the client. No responsibility
is accepted by WCSC, its proprietors or instructors, for any injury,
accident, damage or loss to a client's person however caused.
16 Sailing is a weather dependent sport. WCSC
cannot be responsible for sailing time lost due to inclement weather.
17. WCSC reserve the right to provide sailing
craft other than those specified in the brochure.
18 Course availability is subject to sufficient
operation levels. Any booking affected by operation levels will
be offered an alternative date, an alternative course or a full
19. If WCSC cannot provide an alternative boat due to unforseen circumstances then they will refund the client in full.
Main Booking Information Page for all links
Commercial Yachtmaster - see other Booking Conditions
Go to BOOKING
Click Online Booking to complete a booking form online.
direct to print off a Booking Form
For enquiries click online enquiry or brochure request
Email us directly to ask any further questions or check availability Enquiry