Adventurous, Teambuilding Excitement for Teenagers.
Ireland Coastal Adventure Sailing and Sail Training
Jessy of Adrigole
Join this wonderful yacht on a 5 day Sail Training Adventure along the C
ork or Kerry coastline.
Organise a group of teens for a week at sea
Including meals and snacks for up to teens.
Bring a maximum of 6 teens
Check our calendar for availability for total charter.
Or email Niall on email@example.com
So what is Sail Training all about?
Teenagers can enjoy a visit to West Cork and escape out to sea on board Jessy of Adrigole with qualified skipper / instructor.
This is an opportunity to learn team skills, watersport knowledge, safety lessons, and how to be an adventurer. For some this could be the beginning that may lead to a future in a career of their choosing.
Foreign students are welcome and benefit greatly from the informal integration with the
other English speaking sailors.
Safety & Quality Assured
• Highly qualified and experienced skipper
• High Standard of Safety Equipment and Procedures, assuring y our parents
of absolute safety at all times.
Adventure, Fun & Freedom
• Sail training set to individuals level from beginner to
• Set in unspoilt waters and rugged mountains offering an experience in wildlife.
• Each course is personally designed to suit you group.
Take a break from sailing, we anchor up and explore the coastline when we can for some
• Beach footy
• Coastal trecking
• Beach bonfire
• Night Swimming
• Collection from Cork Train Station or Airport can be organised for
all Irish, British and Overseas groups of 4 or more.
• Live on board yacht
• Local accommodation can be organised for the day before and after your cruise
• Breakfast , lunch and evening meal, as well as snacks &
hot chocolates are all provided.
Cruising with West Cork Sailing includes the support and comfort of our purpose built base, with changing rooms, showers, dining room and full time administrative support for the yacht and crew.
You are assured of high safety standards.
Useful Info - Accommodation - The Area - Beara & Bantry - Travel
Back to Top